Since the first event in 1982, thousands of runners have completed the race and the race has become the highlight of the year's sporting calendar in Fleet and the surrounding area.
- A gently undulating course with good chance to achieve your personal best time.
- Course is traffic-free.
- An ideal build-up to the London Marathon.
- Well-marshalled route.
- ChampionChip Timing gives you a personal time.
- Professional medical support.
- Experienced organising team and we are all runners too.
- Major benefit for national and local charities.
- Good local support on the route.
- An opportunity to volunteer and support a local event even if you don't run it.
- Founder member of the British Association of Road Races.
- UK Athletics licence 2016 - 22605
New for 2016:
- 35th Anniversary event - news on celebrations to follow.
- Chip timing integrated into your race number - no need to wear an ankle chip.
- New local charity - Arise All Saints - for the restoration of All Saints Church, Fleet, following the fire. Run for them and make a difference.
- Brooks event t-shirt available to buy when you enter the race.
- New local sports injury clinic - Square One - supporting you during your preparation and on the day.
- More toilets within the park following runner feedback.
- More news to follow when details have been confirmed.
Fleet & Crookham AC Registered Charity 1156074
Helping to raise funds for the promotion of community participation in healthy recreation and the provision of facilities and coaching for all running/athletics disciplines in the Fleet area.