If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you.
Fleet Half Marathon…save the date!
Sunday March 20th 2022
We will be updating the website in the next few weeks and entries will open in the autumn
Since the first event in 1982, thousands of runners have completed the race and the race has become the highlight of the year’s sporting calendar in Fleet and the surrounding area. Organised by Fleet & Crookham AC – we are all runners ourselves and volunteer to organise grass roots events
- A gently undulating but fast course with personal best potential
- Course is traffic-free
- An ideal build-up to the London or other spring marathons
- Pace Makers for 1:30, 1:40, 1:50; 2:00; 2:10 and 2:20 finish times
- Junior Mini Mile for 8-16 year olds – starting at 10.45am
- Well-marshalled route – over 150 cheering you on your way
- ChampionChip Timing gives you a personal time
- Professional medical support
- Professional race photography
- Experienced organising team, we are all runners too
- Major benefit for national and local charities
- Great local support on the route
- An opportunity to volunteer and support a local event even if you don’t run it
- Founder member of the British Association of Road Races
Fleet & Crookham AC Registered Charity 1156074
Helping to raise funds for the promotion of community participation in healthy recreation and the provision of facilities and coaching for all running/athletics disciplines in the Fleet area.